Terms and Conditions
The handling of orders is conducted in the following process:
1. Orders which are placed and paid for up until Wednesday during a given week will start on the Sunday following that Wednesday. Orders which are placed and paid for after Wednesday during a given week are handled from the following Sunday.
2. Deliveries are carried out daily, from Sunday through Thursday between 6:00 p.m – 11:00 p.m. However, it is possible to schedule a specific hour. In case of your absence at home, the order can be collected or it may be left in a pre-arranged place. (The company is not responsible for delivered meals which were not picked up at the specified location by the customer).
3. The meals are packed into disposable containers adapted to store food. Meals should be stored in the refrigerator. The containers are suitable for microwave or freezer use.
4. The meals are ready to eat, and can be eaten cold, but it is recommended to warm up dishes which were intended for that purpose.
5. It is possible to order a set covering the seventh day of the week (Sunday), but this does require an additional fee, and the set will be a duplicate of one of the sets from Friday or Saturday of the given week. For more information, please contact us individually.
6. At the current moment, we are supplying food sets in Northampton and within the 25 kilometer radius, but if you live further away – contact us and we will definitely come to an agreement.
7. Fit Foodie works with clients on a monthly subscription basis. The first order placed in our company is a test week. After this week the customer decides whether he/she is interested in further meals, price terms, and the rest are determined individually after the end of the test period.
8. Some of our meals may vary in your kit due to your preferences and reported exclusions.